KENYA RURAL ROADS AUTHORITY
KAJIADO REGIONAL OFFICE
8th July, 2020
TENDER NOTICE (Development) 2019 – 2020
Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KeRRA) is a State Corporation established under the Kenya Roads Act, 2007, with the responsibility to Manage, Develop, Rehabilitate and Maintain Rural Roads.
The Authority invites sealed tenders from PRE-QUALIFIED BIDDERS IN THE CONSTITUENCY for maintenance and improvement of the following Roads to be funded using Development funds.
Interested bidders should attach relevant documents which will be used as minimum requirements to support their bids.
Road works Category
Pre-tender site visit Date
Jcn Ezekiel Mutei – Roimen AP Camp
Kerra/011/39/KJD/Dev/2- 42- 19/20 - 232
|DOWNLOAD TENDER DOCUMENT HERE|
1) SCOPE OF WORKS
The scope of works is as detailed in the Tender Document
2) The minimum requirements for Bidding are as follows:
Tenderers shall include the following information and documents with their tenders, unless otherwise stated:
- Principal place of business;
- Total monetary value of construction work performed for each of the last five years;
- Similar previous experience in Road works
- Major items of construction equipment owned and or signed lease agreement(s);
- qualifications and experience of key site management and technical personnel proposed for the Contract;
- Submit written power of attorney authorizing the signatory to commit the bidder
- Authority to seek references from the Tenderer’s bankers.
- Certified copies of Registration with National Construction Authority valid at the date of tender submission
- Certified copies of Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified copies of VAT Registration Certificate
- Certified copies of Valid Tax compliance certificate
- Certified copies of PIN registration certificate
- Current litigation information
- For the special categories (i.e. the youth, women and persons with disabilities), the bidder must be registered under the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015 for Access to Government Procurement Opportunities (AGPO) program.
- Certified copy of CR12 certificate
- All pages of the tender Document must be serialized sequently from start to the end
- Attach a brief work methodology
- Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, there shall be no Pretender site visit. Bidders are encouraged to acquaint themselves with the site conditions at their own convenience.
Tender documents may be obtained from KeRRA Website: www.kerra.go.ke, from 9th July 2020
Completed bid documents, to be enclosed in a plain sealed envelope marked with the Tender name and number should be addressed to:
The Deputy Director Roads
Kenya Rural Roads Authority
P. o. Box 64 - 01100,
and deposited in the tender box located at the KERRA OFFICES, KAJIADO on or before Thursday, 23rd July 2020 at 10.00 am. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter and contractors who wish to be present during tender opening can attend. However, the Government Directives on COVID 19 shall be strictly observed.
The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any tender and is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender
SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER
FOR: DEPUTY DIRECTOR ROADS