KENYA RURAL ROADS AUTHORITY
TAITA – TAVETA REGIONAL OFFICE
P.O BOX 131-80300 VOI,
C105 VOI LOOP ROAD, VOI TOWN
INVITATION TO TENDER NOTICE
The Re-advertisement was occasioned by change of scope and development of Bills of Quantities. The Tender was terminated.
The Kenya Rural Roads Authority – Taita Taveta Region hereby re-invites sealed bids from interested AGPO Eligible Firms/Groups under PwD ONLY for maintenance of roadworks under GoK Development Funding in the Financial Year 2019/2020 for C104 Mwatate – Mwatunge (Road D1101) Tender No. KeRRA/011/TTVT/39/086/2019-2020(R) in Mwatate Constituency.
INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS
- The Tenderer, at the Tenderer’s own responsibility and risk, is encouraged to visit and examine the Site of the Works and its surroundings, and obtain all information that may be necessary for preparing the tender and entering into a contract for construction of the Works.
- Bidders already awarded contracts within the last four months are ineligible to apply.
- Bidders are to attach copies of the mandatory requirements i.e.
- Certified copies of Certificate of incorporation or Business Registration
- National Construction Authority registration certificate and practicing license 6, 7 and 8.
- PIN registration certificate with VAT registration obligations,
- Copy of valid tax compliance certificate as at October 7th, 2020 and other documents specified in the tender document.
- In addition, the Binders shall provide all information and documents required by the Employer in bid document.
Interested contractors who meet the above criteria may obtain the tender documents from KeRRA website www.kerra.go.ke for free of charge from September 16th, 2020. Tenders sealed in separate envelopes to be addressed to: -
KENYA RURAL ROADS AUTHORITY,
P.O. BOX 131 – 80300, VOI, KENYA
And deposited in the tender box at the reception, so as to be received not later than 11.00 A.M or before October 7th, 2020. Tender opening will take place immediately after closing time in the presence of Bidders who wish to attend.
Eng. B. G. Abdille
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (Roads) / TAITA TAVETA